Monday, April 12, 2010

water water water/money money money --(Ted Roethke)

I really saw this at Whole Foods: Organic Water.
No shit. And I gotta say, it's about time.
I'm fed up to here with the usual sewage
they try to pass off as water.

Apparently this water comes from an Organic
Water Farm. I've decided to turn my backyard
into my very own Organic Water Farm. I've
ordered the seeds. I'm ready.

I'm particularly interested in how water looks
when it sprouts. And I'm not certain at what
point water is ready for harvest, but I'm confident
that all the instructions will be on the seed packet.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Some time ago I invented 'powdered water', but I couldn't find anything to mix it with.

    Can I order 5 packets? Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drive and strategies to privatize all water supply, and the profits coming from that, cannot be underestimated.

    Also, what is this coconut water that is for sale at great expense that showed up about a year and half ago?

    Love, C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the seeds are being delivered today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cro, I'll gather seeds at the end of the season, and send you some gratis
    ;)

    ReplyDelete