Saturday, March 7, 2009

For those of you in the Seattle area, Nelson started
his own part-time business doing in-home computer
repairs and consulting. If you need work done, shoot
me an e'mail at carrowhollygirl@gmail.com.
He's good!

***

Speaking of e'mail, my Comcast account is currently
unable to receive new mail, so I'm a bit bereft
until the problem is fixed, hopefully in the next
24 hours. Paul reminded me that I can still use
my phone to contact people. Oh yeah. That.
I remember the phone!
I was on the Comcast helpline with a tech
in the Philippines this morning for at least
an hour, we reset all sorts of things, emptied
things, signed-in-and-out of things, etc.
Nothing has worked yet, and she/he referred
me on to "higher fix help". Oh boy!

***

I understand that other people's dreams are boring,
but what is going on when a dream is so completely
fantastic, you wake up astounded and in awe
of the images still very real in your brain?
Last night I visited (in a dream)
a cathedral/graveyard/town in France, built up the side
of a very steep hillside, thousands of feet high,
more elaborate and more complicated than anything
I've ever experienced in waking hours.
Dazzling gardens and architecture and interior design.
I recall having a conversation with an older
French woman who had luminous green eyes
the size of golf balls.
What is the source of this? Well yeah, I know it
originates upstairs here at Premium T., but damn,
that was some fiercely fabulous stuff!

5 comments:

  1. I'm having dream-envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I'm in France, I'll go there (to the dream), and send you a postcard. A dreamcard. A post-dream postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's when you 1. paint and then 2. contact Lynn at the Annandale Dream Gazette. http://tinyurl.com/dmv8v9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three nights ago I dreamed of dead pharaonic Middle Kingdom republicans, er, palace functionaries, playing golf.

    Love, C.

    ReplyDelete