Monday, August 6, 2007

No work today. I mean, no work-for-pay today.
THANK YOU BROKEN SANDBLASTER! I haven't had
a day at home in too long. An ENTIRE day.
There was yoga at 8:30 this morning, then
I made James Beard's "Basic Homestyle Bread,"
made marshmallows, made green gazpacho (recipe
in a previous blog) and then did a very girlie
thing: I got a pedicure at "Fashion Nails,"
where everyone speaks Vietnamese but me
and there was a Vietnamese disco show
on the television. Now it's time to eat
the green gazpacho (with a drizzle of
olive oil and some crab in a romaine 'boat'.)
It's very quiet in my house.

1 comment:

  1. did you save some? Oh please, say you SAVED SOME. I haven't been in the "cooking space" for a while...alas.
    I hope you had a lovely day to just BE (and not bee).
    hopefully tomorrow--although, with Pratt, one never knows...but I'll let you know as soon as I know...
    lots of nose.
    love,
    m-bee

    ReplyDelete